Dokumentation // Documentation ○. ONP: Issues
○. ONP: Issues
This is not currently part of the peer-reviewed material of the project. Do not cite as a research publication.
Individual queries / views:
- onpvsig + onpvms: don’t work to list versions / mss for a large proportion of works
- citation information popups often don’t work, which means they are only implemented in a few views, such as word citations chronologically / by sigla
- information about individual bibliographic items is lacking a specific view
- linked bibliographic information is missing in most views, as is links to version / ms.
- Direct export from SQLDeveloper into UTF8 needs refinement to import correctly: some characters not recognised (search for curly brackets for these), and the first column appears to be missing in some tables, or columns not in the right order.
- This means that the interface is still using the unicode export using the Onp32 application, which means that there is some strange formatting (e.g. italics and strikethroughs) which come from ambiguity over html formatting and project-specific formatting.