A project to develop a new lexicon of the language of poetry in Old Norse.
This material is based on a preliminary lemmatising of the corpus and has not been checked and should not be referenced at this stage.
Use the search icon at the top right, which allows you to search words according to the combined headword list.
Word of the day: klerkr (noun m.) [°-s dat. -/-i; -ar, acc. -a/-u] ‘cleric...’
- Linking Corpus Data to an Excerpt-based Historical Dictionary. / Wills, Tarrin Jon; Jóhannsson, Ellert Þór; Battista, Simonetta. Proceedings of the XVIII EURALEX International Congress: Lexicography in Global Contexts 17-21 July 2018, Ljubljana. ed. / Jaka Čibej; Vojko Gorjanc; Iztok Kosem. EURALEX, 2018. p. 979-988.
- The New Lexicon Poeticum / Wills, Tarrin Jon. Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries, 2nd Conference, Götenburg, Sweden, 14/03/2017 - 16/03/2017
- Research Presentations
- 2018-08-13 International Saga Conference: Poetry in the íslendingasögur
- 2018-07-14 EURALEX: Linking Corpus Data to an Excerpt-based Historical Dictionary
- 2017-06-20 ICHLL: Native systems of semantic classification
- 2017-05-31 Nordisk forening for leksikografi conference: The New Lexicon Poeticum
- 2017-03-15 Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries Conference: The New Lexicon Poeticum